Please contact our Property Owners team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
We strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
Our risk appetite includes:
- Unoccupied period coverage and terms vary within insurance policies. Considreation should be given to the adequacy of inpsection and maintenance for leisure and holiday homes, particularly when left uninhabited for longer periods.
- Implications and coverage requirements in the event the home is hired out commercially and/or to family and friends
- Leisure homes would oridinarily be within a registered / licenced holiday or residential site
- Leisure homes policies often have a different basis of settlement (for example 'new for old' or 'market value') depending on the age of the home.
- Holiday Caravans
- Holiday Homes
- Park Homes
- Touring Caravans
- Minimum Premium £150 plus Insurance Premium Tax
File Size: 0.8MB