Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Please contact our specialist Tour Operators and Travel Agents team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The product has been established over 25 years following the Package Travel Regulations in 1992 and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
Our risk appetite includes:
- Determine an accurate split of tour operating, travel agency and single component sales
- Profile of:
- Activites, Transfers and Accommodation
- Suppliers, including Bed Banks
- Supplier insurance
- Local standards
- Supplier contract terms
- Particular focus should be given to transfer suppliers and the limits of motor insurance they carry
- Booking conditions with customers should have been legally reviewed. Care should be taken to ensure that booking conditions don’t adversely change the legal liability position of the proposer; for example: inadvertently creating a ‘package’
- Claims handling capabilities of the Insurer, for volume and complex claims.
- Travel Agents
- Tour Operators
- Most activities and risk profiles
- Risks able to provide accurate and detailed profile and supplier information
- Premiums within our book range between £450 and £1,000,000. This demonstrates our appeal to small and large proposers.
File Size: 1.3MB