Residential Property Owners Insurance

Residential Property Owners

Please contact our Property Owners team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.

The scheme has been established for over 15 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.

Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:

  • Occupancy – including the type and terms of the tenancy agreement in place
  • Any ‘communal’ circumstances:– shared facilities
  • Adequacy of rebuilding costs. This is a key area for broker and property owners with 'average' clauses still often applied to claims by Insurers
  • Age of buildings; older buildings can present increased exposure to water damage from older pipework and often have little by way of fire separation between units/floors
  • Inspection maintenance programme

Our risk appetite includes:

  • Portfolios / scheme arrangements
  • Blocks of flats
  • We can provide a rebuilding cost calculation service for certainty.
  • Professional, student and housing benefit risks
  • Other occupancy also considered
  • Residential properties
  • Tenancy agreements between landlord and tenant directly
  • Individual location exposures up to £15,000,000
  • Minimum Premium £150 plus Insurance Premium Tax

Proposal Form

File Size: 5.7MB

Options of Cover...

  • Property
  • Liability To The Public
  • Employers' Liability


Coming soon...

Our Specialist Residential Property Owners Team...

Sam Kimberley
Sam Kimberley

t. 0208 315 5072

Paru Gohill
Paru Gohill

t. 0208 315 5034

Russell Carter
Russell Carter

t. 0208 315 5029

Insurance Broker?
Apply to be an agent See More