Please contact our specialist Leisure team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 15 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
Our risk appetite includes:
- Adequacy of rebuilding costs. This is a key area for broker and property owners with 'average' clauses still often applied to claims by Insurers
- Construction, security and maintenance of amenity buildings
- Any requirements for separate insurance for private residences within the policyholder’s site
- Extent of works undertaken by policyholder staff, for example groundworks for bases or movement of mobile homes.
- Cover for care, custody and control of customer’s property may be required
- Maintenance programmes should be frequent, effective and documented
- H&S, risk assessment and risk management should be up to date, effective and documented
- Full scope of activities and services (public bar, events involving dance floors, door staff, swimming pools) should be considered
- Caravan Parks
- Camping Sites
- Park Home Sites
- Arrangements for individual leisure / holiday home owners
- Individual location exposures up to £20,000,000
- We can provide a rebuilding cost calculation service for certainty
- Minimum Premium: Caravan Parks - £500 plus Insurance Premium Tax; Camping Sites and Park Home Sites - £250 plus Insurance Premium Tax