Please contact our specialist Leisure team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 15 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
- Adequacy of rebuilding costs. This is a key area for broker and customers with 'average' clauses in mind.
- Construction, security and maintenance of amenity buildings.
- Any requirements for separate insurance of private residences within the site.
- Requirements for insurance of sales stock and other structures owned on site.
- Extent of works undertaken by policyholder staff, for example groundworks for bases or movement of mobile homes.
- Cover for care, custody and control of customer’s property may be required.
- Maintenance programmes should be frequent, effective and documented.
- H&S, risk assessment and risk management should be up to date, effective and documented.
- Full scope of activities and services (public bar, events involving dance floors, door staff, swimming pools) should be considered.
- Full scope of activities and services should be considered and expressly disclosed (for example: public bar, events involving dance floors, door staff, swimming pools).
Our risk appetite includes:
- Caravan Parks
- Camping Sites
- Park Home Sites
- Minimum Premium: Caravan Parks - £500 plus Insurance Premium Tax; Camping Sites and Park Home Sites - £250 plus Insurance Premium Tax
File Size: 1.4MB