Please contact our specialist Tree Surgeons team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 15 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
Our risk appetite includes:
- All locations, height and depth at which the policyholder work
- Insurance limits that adequately reflect the works undertaken
- Staff qualifications should be commensurate with work undertaken (NPTC, City and Guilds) – for example, aerial rescue and chainsaw use at height
- Security of plant: woodchippers, stump grinders, trailers and the like are often targeted for theft
- Potential for unexpected Employers Liability exposure; for example a duty of care to a sub contracted groundsman.
- Tree Surgeons
- Landscapers (hard and soft landscaping)
- Forestry Felling (manual and mechanical)
- Powerline work
- All sizes of proposer
File Size: 2.8MB