Domiciliary Care Service Providers
Some key considerations
for brokers and their clients can incorporate:
Our risk appetite
- Abuse coverage – express, silent, excluded?
- Extent of ‘treatment’ coverage
- Inspection by and requirements of CQC (England), CSIW (Wales), Care Commission (Scotland), RQIA (Northern Ireland)
- Scope of Legal Expenses coverage, for example Coroner’s inquest coverage
- Staff retention levels
- Staff background checks
- Service user profiles and management thereof
- Financial position of proposer, which for example indicates ability to apply and continue high quality health and safety and risk management processes.
- Most service user profiles
- Minimum Premium £250 plus Insurance Premium Tax
File Size: 2.1MB