Domiciliary Care Service Providers
Please contact our Domiciliary Care team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
We have insurance products available for Domiciliary Care Service Providers, providing core cover for Public and Products Liability and with options for a range of other insurances.
General considerations for brokers and their clients when considering cover and available options may include:
- Abuse coverage
- Professional Liability, malpractice and treatment cover
- Limits of abuse and professional liability cover
- The potential impact of any coverage on a 'claims made' basis
- Any requirements following inspection by the CQC (England) (or CSIW (Wales), Care Commission (Scotland), RQIA (Northern Ireland)) should be completed or a commensurate action plan available
- The scope of Legal Expenses coverage varies greatly within care policies. As a percieved 'anciliary' product to core liability covers, this may at times have limited impact when selecting a policy, but it can prove very important to have bespoke care cover; for example Coroner's inquest costs protection.
- High staff retention levels can indicate a lower risk to Employers' liability claims
- Staff background checks must be undertaken
- Service user profiles and management thereof are critical to insurers appraisal of risk
Our risk appetite includes:
- Domiciliary Care Services Providers
- Policyholders domiciled and registered (and working) within the UK, Isle Of Man and Channel Islands
- Minimum Premium: Variable based on risk profile and coverage options selected. Absolute minimum premium is £300 plus Insurance Premium Tax.