Heating and Ventilation
Please contact our specialist Plumbing and Heating Contractors team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 10 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
Our risk appetite includes:
- Key coverage areas: efficacy, defective workmanship, indemnity to principal
- Limits (and inner/extension limits) can vary significantly between different Insurers and products
- Profile of locations at which the policyholder works: certain locations can be excluded
- Professional indemnity (the effect of involvement in design/specification or even a simple duty to warn of any design related issues)
- Sub Contractors (Bona Fide or Labour Only? Who is responsible for work specification and sign off, site safety and supervision?)
- Plumbers – private dwellings, commercial and industrial premises
- Electrical, intruder alarm, cctv, access controls work
- Renewable energy (solar panel, ground or air source heat pumps)
- Facilities management
- Mechanical engineering, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and other works by the proposer or sub contractors
- Per capita (one man bands) through to the largest corporate proposers