Please contact our specialist Flooring Contractors team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 10 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
- Profile of locations at which the policyholder works: certain locations can be excluded
- There is a vast range of flooring types, often with specific risks/hazards. Check that the full profile of work is known and accepted by insurers
- Limits (and inner/extension limits) can vary significantly between different Insurers and products
- Defective workmanship cover
- Damage to property worked upon
- Sub Contractors (Bona Fide or Labour Only? Who is responsible for work specification and sign off, site safety and supervision?)
Our risk appetite includes:
- Flooring contractors
- Carpet fitters
- Wood floor fitters
- Per capita (one man bands) through to large companies
- Minimum Premium: £150 plus Insurance Premium Tax