Please contact our specialist Lift Engineers team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 15 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
Our risk appetite includes:
- All locations, height and depth at which the policyholder works
- Ensuring cover is in place for, and splits disclosed between, installation and maintenance work
- Limits (and inner/extension limits) can vary significantly between different Insurers and products
- Profile of locations at which the policyholder works: certain locations can be excluded
- Professional indemnity (the effect of involvement in design/specification or even a simple duty to warn of any design related issues)
- Sub Contractors (Bona Fide or Labour Only? Who is responsible for work specification and sign off, site safety and supervision?)
- Lift and Escalator maintenance
- Lift and Escalator installation
- Ancillary electrical work
- Per capita through to the largest corporate proposers
- Minimum Premium: £500 plus Insurance Premium Tax
File Size: 4.4MB