Please contact our Unoccupied Property team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 20 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
- Security of the premises
- Inspection frequency and record keeping
- Planning permission status
- Adequacy of rebuilding costs. This is a key area for broker and property owners with 'average' clauses still often applied to claims by Insurers
- Intentions for the property. For example, if tyhe preoprty is to be demolished, there would be no 'loss' to the proposer.
- Extent of construction / refurbishment works expected
- Is contract works and adequate Public and Products liability coverage in place with any contractors that will be engaged?
Our risk appetite includes:
- Properties with suitable security protections
- Residential properties
- Commercial and Industrial properties
- We can provide a rebuilding cost calculation service for certainty
- Individual location exposures up to £6,000,000
- Minimum Premium £150 plus Insurance Premium Tax
File Size: 2.2MB