Hotel and Guest House
Please contact our specialist Leisure team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
The scheme has been established for over 15 years and we continue to strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
- Adequacy of rebuilding costs. This is a key area for broker and customers, with 'average' clauses in mind
- H&S, risk assessment and risk management should be up to date, effective and documented
- Full scope of activities and services must be considered; for example, private events with dance floors and/or door supervisors
- Guest profile, for example council assisted, student or similar occupancy
- Fire detection and suppression
- 24/7 waking staff presence or resident managers or employees
- Statutory and ‘best practice’ inspection and maintenance.
Our risk appetite includes:
- Financially stable/strong guest house and hotel owners
- Guest Houses
- Individual location exposures up to £6,000,000
- We can provide a rebuilding cost calculation service for certainty
- Minimum Premium £400 plus Insurance Premium Tax
File Size: 2.8MB