Roofers & Scaffolders
Please contact our Contractors team who will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
We strive to provide insurance, and to articulate our knowledge of the risks within this sector, to best assist our brokers and their clients.
Considerations for brokers and their clients may include:
- Policyholder attitude to health and safety and risk management and ability through due high quality processes and documentation to demonstrate such.
- Corporate manslaughter cover
- Indemnity to principal cover
- Height limitation
- Heat conditions or exclusions
- Sub Contractors (Bona Fide or Labour Only? Who is responsible for work specification and sign off, site safety and supervision?)
Our risk appetite includes:
- Roofing Contractors including heat use
- Roofing contractors excluding heat use
- Scaffolding Contractors
- Established policyholders able to demonstrate high quality of health and safety and risk assessment practices, monitoring and documentation.
- Per capita (one man bands) through to the largest corporate proposers
- Minimum Premium: £500 for Roofers excluding heat use; £1,250 for Scaffolders.
Our Specialist Roofers & Scaffolders Team...